Monday, November 12, 2007

212

Sometimes I have to remind myself why I am in NYC. Sometimes when I'm showing my beloved Infiniti QX4 to a potential buyer (because I don't need it anymore)...or when I'm scouring craigslist for a SECOND job (beacuse I refuse to give up the lifestyle I maintain)...or when I'm walking a combined 20 minutes a day to and from the subway to work, head buried down, running nose deep in my Burberry (because it's so incredibly frigid and it gets even colder when the wind blows off the water that my high rise towers over) - Sometimes.I.just.have.to.ask.myself. And then it hits me...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



That's the roofdeck at my new apartment. 15 minutes from my office in Midtown Manhattan. It makes me so happy. I live with Gabor, (he's Hungarian, and works in finance) Claudia, (she's Colombian and from PA) and Natalia is a Latvian model who sleeps on our couch. Well - we just found out she's leaving us at the end of the month. I will miss her. Gabor, Natalia and I went to see Saw IV yesterday - awful. I'm not even sure who decided on that one.

I can't even think of a witty way to end this one...

No comments: