Friday, May 2, 2008

love notes

...for some reason, my wonderful friends (and occasional readers) don't post comments on my blog so much as they verbally inform/facebook msg me their thoughts and opinions. That's cool, but some of these sweet words are just too kind to not share... :)

"Hayley - Have to tell you that your most recent blog is a classic and a true work of art. Kudos!!! I couldn't stop laughing, and have to agree with you that "he should have his balls cut off". Too funny."

***

"You always put up your blog in your status, I finally checked it out, and I absolutely LOVED it. You are such a talented writer! Anyways I just felt that you should be made aware of how fabulous you are! I hope you are doing wonderful, you sound like it from your writing.."

***

"thanks for providing me a new standard in comparing douchebaggery."

***

"ps.. i read your blog religiously..."

***

"Hayley - just read your post from yesterday. You are going to hell, but you just made my week. That is awesome."

***

"This is a TERRIFIC blog by a girl not unlike myself.
Southern transplant to the Upper East Side (although I’m still technically en route).Snarky, snappy writer. That’s so CaryRandolph! The girl loves her booze, shoes, and dudes. Enter my new virtual best friend!"

***

"so....i have plenty of time at work and I check the face....i see your status and it prompts me to read the Blog....pretty good stuff...keep it going....I feel like sara jessica parker"

***

"I just randomly decided to check your space to see how you are doing these days, and was so amused to check out your blog!!! I'm so impressed, girl!! Way to go!! Your blogs are so entertaining,"

...I'm really doing this in hopes to get picked up by Daily Candy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

One reason people might not leave a comment is because you don't respond back. HINT HINT lvu,ma