Thursday, May 22, 2008

PINK

When I was 4 or 5, I lived in Boise, Idaho. I don't remember much about suburbia-land, except for unrealistically green grass, the neighbor boys with the cool names (Parker, Marshal and Barrett), and most of all: JEM - TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! But there was a serious problem. Jem had a Sunday morning time slot. This directly interfered with church. I used to fake stomach aches for viewing priveledges. I think we should have more shows like Jem. She embodied everything eighties. This by far, being my favorite decade. I think I've found this year's halloween costume, people.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessa Russo said...

LOVE IT! I actually came across this post looking for Jem costume ideas! Too funny! I think this will definitely be my costume this year! Have fun and Happy *early* Halloween!