Thursday, May 22, 2008

two words: BRODY. JENNER.

my most recent work email:

"Hello lovely ladies,

I would absolutely love if you could join us to celebrate the Women of Fashion, from *******! Samantha Ronson will be the DJ - and we have a pretty impressive celebrity RSVP list including: Brody Jenner. YES, live and in person. Its going to be the most mega-fabulous party of the season, so dress to impress!

So Meagan/Hayley - I know we've never met, but if you are as fabulous as Miss Dia says, we're going to have a blast!

Let me know if y'all can make it!

******"

DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?!? Need I remind everyone of the last party we (Meagan and myself) attended where our girl Sam Ronson was the DJ? Mid-gyration, vodka-t in hand, we were literally winking and grinning, 3 feet away from her. It was the most hysterical/desperate thing we've ever done.

Photobucket

No comments: