Friday, February 1, 2008

life blurb

So I was almost finished with a really great description of a rep dinner we had the other night, and realized it was completely brutal and the truth of the matter is, it's wildly irresponsible to rant about anything associated with your job in a public forum. Here's my recent life in a nutshell:

I was at work until 10PM on Monday night. Had a dinner at BLT Prime with MTV on Tuesday, which led to drinks at some BBQ place and ultimately champagne at Flute. Another dinner at Da Tomasso on the UWS on Wednesday. 2 happy hours (both of which I opted out on) last night and instead ventured out to the Bowery Hotel for DailyCandy.com's "Sweetest Things" party. The space was enchanting, drinks could have been better, and overall it was a nice time. I fell in love with a set of twins and their ability to create the most magnificant jewelry I've ever seen:

http://www.lizziefortunatojewels.com/

I am sort of in the beginning phases of obsession and will keep you posted.

Tonight I was told we're going to take it easy, but I find that hard to believe for a Friday night. A friend of mine (from USC) will be in NYC tonight and we are going to try and meet up. As for the remainder of the weekend, superbowl party (go giants). And I can't seem to stay away from Greenwich Village. What's that all about?

No comments: