Monday, February 25, 2008

the world is a vampire

I've been saving this picture for a long time, trying to decide what to do with it. I love it. When I look at it, I see encompassing emotion. All my life, I've struggled to convey emotion or even formulate thoughts regarding it. I envy those who can. As I mature, I try to better understand who I am and rationalize why I am that way.

You must understand yourself to know exactly who you are. One of my dear friends warned me not to lose sight of myself. My wish for you all, is that you never let another person, or power, swallow you up. This life is a power-struggle. And if you have no power over yourself, you will quickly succumb to the control of others and their more eminent desire for the power you so willingly relinquish.

As for the picture...

I'm not sure what my beautiful baby sister was so upset about when the anonymous photographer stole this moment.. but I hope he is miserable - whoever he is.

Photobucket

No comments: