Monday, June 23, 2008

My Favorite Characters, and an announcement

Borrowing a idea from one of my fellow finger tapping bloggers, I've decided to start a temporary theme: my favorite characters. This will include celebrities (real or fictional) who:

a) are worthy of idolization
b) i'd do
c) i secretly pine to be

For now, this will continue until I my creativity dissipates. It's pretty broad, so I imagine it can go on indefinitely. We'll see.

And without further ado, I present my first FC: Kate Hudson as Andie Anderson - in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Photobucket

Kate Hudson is fabulous in general. She's just doing her thing, CondeNast style - writing witty articles and trying to save the world. And who could forget the yellow dress scene? I would forgo a week of meals for that dress/to fit in that dress.

And so, the announcment part of this post. I've taken a Sales Associate position at Style.com (the online home of Vogue & W). And I start on July 7th! Ahk!

3 comments:

Caren said...

Congrats on the job! im so jealous and wish i had the balls to pack up and move away!

Caren said...

Ha, no! We have a lake house at Goat Island and the bar there is known as "The Goat"...just so happened some guy had a real goat there the night that we had a girls weekend down there!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a perfect fit for you.