Tuesday, June 24, 2008

taking out the trash

Just in from those celebrity crack babies, the Olsen twins. (or at least one of them) The ever-trustworthy Gawker, reports someone has dug up a few drunken photo ops from some flannel party that screams "I'm so country, ya'll"!

I have a love-hate relationship with the twins. I hate that they wear fur. I love their style. I hate how they have nothing better to do than spend money. No, I'm not jealous.

It seems like a birthday celebration, but who knows with these screw-ups. I guess I'd have a few loose too if I was forced to play the same character as my twin sister, though. (talk about an identity crisis) Oh yeah, Nicole Ritchie and the guy from that shitty band were there too. Freaks I tell you!

Photobucket

http://gawker.com/tag/photo-gallery/?i=396874&t=mary+kate-olsen-party-candids

No comments: