Wednesday, June 25, 2008

you won't regret reading this

"Finally, I have the life I have always wanted; and now, when I open the paper and study the engagement pages, read about the girls in their late twenties getting married, my heart goes out to them, and I pray they are doing it for the right reasons and not because they worry they are going to be left behind. I pray they are doing it because they have found someone they cherish, who they can grow old with, whom they truly love, and not just because they are reaching their sell-by date and have found someone who has asked. Simply being loved, I discovered, is not enough."

this article is absolutely worth the time it takes to read:

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live/article4166499.ece

No comments: