Tuesday, January 15, 2008

cheat sheet

My friend and I were talking today about what I look for in my McDreamy - and I didn't have a set list off the top of my head. I surprised myself. For someone who (for the most part) knows exactly what they want out of life, I have let myself down. Here we go.

  • he must challenge me (I did know this one, right away)
  • i love change and he should be open to it
  • make me laugh - hard
  • be just as ambitious as i am
  • send me flowers when i least expect it (I know this isn't necessary but I never get them and the premise behind this one is thoughtfulness)
  • he must be artsy or at least have a real appreciation for it
  • love sports and play sports (shouldn't be hard to find)
  • wine connoisseur
  • knows how to dance (in a club and at a wedding)
  • speaks a foreign language
  • be capable of an intellectually stimulating conversation
  • there are two types of people in this world (no, not Clemson and Carolina fans): ones who think NYC is "a nice place to visit - but just not for me" AND ones who eat, sleep, breathe, and understand this city
  • only the latter need apply

No comments: