Sunday, January 27, 2008

mother father

MY MOM IS COMING TO VISIT ME! She booked her flight sometime last week - on a whim. She arrives in 13 days and will stay until February 12th. I have very little time to squeeze the pulp from my sweet 6 months here thus far and build the itinerary for an amazing NYC weekend. Lindsay (my sister in Boston) will be coming down while she's here. Madelaine (the youngest of the three of us) has her classes at USC and she and my incredible father will be taking a rain check.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Photobucket

mamacita- karen

Photobucket

bambino #1 - lindel

2 comments:

Lindel said...

wow. so my "twoo" colors are really shining through in that action shot. annnnd i want to thank you for that. also..i look like i may have the occasional epileptic seizure. [i think i misspelled both of those words]

Karen said...

Suzy homemaker! I'm sending you a new photo of her.