Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 19th

I'm sick of seeing people make out on the subway. That shit is gross. Maybe it would be different if they were semi-attractive. But no. I'm talking about ugly people tongue-sucking while they wait for the train. Get a room. Get me a room.

I just got the sudden urge for Pita Pit. I think there's one here in Union Square. Certainly not venturing outside in 20 degree weather to battle the elements at 2AM. Why is it that the thing I miss most about SC is the food? That says a lot about me. Besides, I might have to watch some subway people making out against the grimy pillars in Grand Central.

We had a nice brunch this morn -...mm...-noon. Egg-white omelette that came with a small balsamic vinaigrette salad and french fries. Oh and three mimosas. Not on our own accord. The life-loving Jamaican who seats/serves/runs (maybe cooks?) there wouldn't have it any other way.

News Flash: Northern people aren't assholes! Someone send a telegram to the South - quick!

Could Greenwich Village be replacing my lust for the UES? Hm. On that note...

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm going to have to give you a PG-13 rating if you don't clean up your mouth young lady. "Remember who you are, and what you represent, son." ~ K.O.

So.....you should plug the upcoming Greatest Show on Earth!! We get to see over 2500 of the most beautiful dogs in America and Madison Square Garden! Yeah!